Whey Isolate

Whey Isolate

Whey Protein Isolate – ​ is a purer form where whey protein goes through more processing (filtration) and contains 90% or protein by weight and the carbohydrate, fat and lactose contents have been drastically reduced. Because of this process the whey isolate is more expensive than the whey concentrate.  It’s the best choice when you are trying to get in shape and lose the body fat since carbohydrates and fats are restricted and the intake of them is controlled. Always read the back label and ensure the carbs and fats are close to nil or nil. ISO Whey Zero by Biotech USA, MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate and ISO 100 by Dymatize fit this really well.

Whey Protein Concentrate –  is the fast digesting part of dairy protein and contains up to 80% by weight. The rest 20% are carbohydrates and fats. It’s suitable for everyone whether you try to gain or lose the weight with MyProtein Impact Whey Protein as an example.

Casein –  is the slow digesting part of dairy protein. Ideally used before the bedtime to supply the body with the protein that is being slowly digested over night or also used in blends for slow and steady supply of protein during the day.

 

Biotech USA Iso Whey Zero

Biotech USA Iso Whey Zero Description CFM Whey Protein Isolate Zero Lactose ..

£51.99
Dymatize ISO 100

Dymatize ISO 100 Description high quality super lean protein sugar and fat close to..

£64.99
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)