Protein

Protein

We offer a range of sports supplements to support your protein and carbohydrate intake. You can choose products from whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, protein blends, weight gainers and carbohydrate supplements. A quick explanation of they are will help you to understand what you need or what fits your life style. 

Whey Protein Isolate – ​ is a purer form where whey protein goes through more processing (filtration) and contains 90% or protein by weight and the carbohydrate, fat and lactose contents have been drastically reduced even further. Because of this process the whey isolate is more expensive than the whey concentrate.  It’s the best choice when you are trying to get in shape and lose the body fat since carbohydrates and fats are restricted and the intake of them is controlled. Always read the back label and ensure the carbs and fats are close to nil or nil. ISO Whey Zero by Biotech USA, MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate and ISO 100 by Dymatize fit this really well. The purest whey protein is hydrolyzed whey protein that is of a higher quality and purity than whey isolate that is achieved by additional filtration. This filtration enables that the hydrolyzed protein is quickly digested.

• Whey Protein Concentrate –  is whey that has gone through a filtration process  to reduce the fat and carb content and contains up to 80% protein by weight. The rest 20% are carbohydrates and fats. It’s suitable for everyone whether you try to gain or lose the weight with MyProtein Impact Whey Protein as an example.

• Casein –  is the slow digesting part of dairy protein. Ideally used before the bedtime to supply the body with the protein that is being slowly digested over night or also used in blends for slow and steady supply of protein during the day.

​• Weight Gainers – is the combination of carbohydrates (source of energy) and protein to serve as a complete meal during the muscle building time or when you try to gain some bodyweight and it’s a convenient way how to get extra calories. Works well for hardgainers and Grenade Muscle Machine Mass, Dymatize Super Mass Gainer or Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass to name a few will help you with the calorie intake and also will provide the body with some quality nutrients. When you use the weight gainers please ensure you know what carbohydrate source and how much of it the product contains. It’s great after workout but during the day use the ones that don’t contain much sugar . Always read the back label. 

Carbohydrates – provide the energy you need for your workouts, to recover from your workouts and to grow. The carbohydrate products that contain only carbs like Gaspari Nutrition Glycofuse are ideally used after the workout. These products are highly advanced and are designed to supply you with the best source of carbs for a specific purpose at the right time to support your recovery. ​

• Protein Blends – are a mix of casein, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and sometimes an egg white protein for better ratio of protein and for a better protein synthesis rate at which it’s being used and your body being constantly supplied which gives you a chance to build a greater muscles than with regular protein powdersPro Jym is the prime example of this alongside Grenade Hydra6.

Biotech USA Iso Whey Zero

Biotech USA Iso Whey Zero Description CFM Whey Protein Isolate Zero Lactose ..

£51.99
Dymatize ISO 100

Dymatize ISO 100 Description high quality super lean protein sugar and fat close to..

£64.99
Grenade Hydra6 Protein 1.8kg

  Grenade Hydra6 Protein Description whey isolate/micellar casein 50:50 ratio ..

£46.99
Pro JYM 1.8kg

JYM Supplement Science Pro Jym Description​ micellar casein, whey protein isolate  ..

£58.99
Pro Jym 1.8kg Mint Choc Chip BBE 10/19

JYM Supplement Science Pro Jym Description​ micellar casein, whey protein isolate  ..

£50.00
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)