Grenade Creatine Monohydrate 250g
  • Grenade Creatine Monohydrate 250g
  • Grenade Creatine Monohydrate 250g

Grenade Creatine Monohydrate 250g


  • - Brand: Grenade
  • - Product Code: Grenade Creatine Monohydrate 250g
  • - Availability: In Stock
Grenade Creatine Monohydrate is one of the safest and most effective sports supplements. It improves strength gains, muscle building and performance. It's suitable for anyone that would like to boost the body's performance.



Grenade Creatine Monohydrate Description

  • boosts strength gains

  • improves overal performance

  • increase muscle mass

  • one of the most effective sports supplements


What is Grenade Creatine Monohydrate 

Grenade Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most effective sports supplements for improving strength, gaining muscle and boosting overal performance. Extensive studies confirmed how effective creatine monohydrate is in improving the body’s performance whatever sport you do alongside it’s safety on human body. 


How Grenade Creatine Monohydrate works

Creatine occurs naturally in muscle cells. It’s purpose is to produce the energy for your muscle to be able to lift heavy weights or exercise with high intensity. Creatine is produce in the body by amino acids glycine and arginine. Several things may affect the storage of creatine in the muscle cells and that is how much meat is consumed, the amount of exercise and muscle mass, levels of hormones like testosterone and IGF-1.

About 95% of creatine is stored in the muscle cells in the form of phosphocreatine while the rest of 5% is stored in brain, liver and kidneys.

When you take creatine as a supplement you increase the storage of phosphocreatine and this form of stored energy helps to create a high energy molecule called ATP. ATP becomes depleted in about 8-10 seconds and therefore more ATP equals better performance and you can maintain the performance for a few seconds longer. 

In high intensity exercise, creatine’s purpose as a supplement is to increase the storage of phosphocreatine for more ATP. Creatine can improve the performance in several ways:

  • Increased work load: helps you to handle bigger work load and volume that you place upon your muscle when training that is a factor in long term muscle building process
  • Reduced muscle breakdown: increases muscle building ability and reduces the muscle breakdown
  • Better cell hydration: raises water levels in the cells and cause cell volumizing effect
  • Higher anabolic hormones: may increase IGF-1


How to use Grenade Creatine Monohydrate

In loading phase use 20g of creatine per day for 5-7 days to saturate the muscle cells. This should be split into 4 equal dosages of 5g equally spread during the day. If you avoid the loading phase it may take several weeks to maximize the storage levels.

After this in maintenace phase use 5g of creatine once a day for extended amount of time.

Reviews (0)

Write a review

Please login or register to review